If payment and delivery are not simultaneous during a transaction, then either the vendor or the buyer runs a risk. This often causes problems: customers make a payment but never receive their goods, or suppliers deliver the goods but never get paid. Certo prevents these problems from occurring by bringing together payment and delivery guarantees in a simple, inexpensive way. To do this, we make use of smart online payment solutions.
100% safe for your customer
Customers make their payments within their own secure banking environment. The amount is held in reserve by our Stichting Derdengelden (Customer Fund Foundation) DNB exemption.
One low fixed transaction fee
No hidden fees.
Prevents payment defaults and delivery fraud.
For any product or any service.
Live, personal support within one day.
How does it work?
The benefits for you
There are benefits for vendors at every stage of the transaction:
- You increase the confidence any potential customers have in you.
- You receive immediate information regarding the status of payments, which allows you to know when you can start to prepare the delivery.
- You can be 100% confident that you will receive the full amount once you have delivered the goods as agreed.
- You waste no more time and money on recovering overdue payments.
Certo Escrow's payment solution takes away any uncertainties - not only for you, but also for your customers. Below are some of the advantages:
- Customers are no longer put off by having to pay in advance.
- Customers make payments within their own trusted banking environment, when and where it suits them.
- Customers can be sure that the deposited sum is safe until they have taken delivery of the goods.
- The benefits for customers are the same as for post-delivery payment, and you know that the total purchase sum is ready and waiting for you before you deliver.